Welcome to Careers at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake. Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges?
This is your chance to take your career to the next level, here at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we are seeking to recruit talented individuals in all our departments.
Here at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we understand that you have an important decision to make as you now embark on your professional career.
We place great emphasis in providing a comprehensive graduate recruitment process which will allow us to get to know you better and for you to understand what it would be like to be with the team at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake.
For more information on what we have to offer please download our brochure: Graduate Recruitment 2018
Please email your cv to: email@example.com.
Job type: Permanent full time
Tags: Audit senior
Minimum experience: See description
Qualifications: Qualified/part qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA
Contact name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake, is recruiting audit seniors for immediate start. The new recruits will join our Audit & Advisory department. The position involves working as part of a team on a number of audit assignments across a wide range of industry sectors and specialist fields. We are looking for candidates who are looking to build a career in a busy and expanding audit department.
- Will be responsible for all stages of audits including planning, execution and completion
- Will be the main point of contact during onsite audit field work with clients, and responsible for communicating with, and managing client expectations
- Will be required to work across a wide range of audit assignments and work on multiple teams
- Prepare company financial statements under FRS 102 & IFRS
- Time management, work in progress management, delegation, use of initiative, excellent communication and assertiveness are skills required for this level
- Adhering to budgets and ensure deadlines are met will be a key element to the role
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA), with strong technical knowledge
- Previous employment in an audit department
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and client service ethos
- Self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
About Baker Tilly Hughes Blake
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice. We focus on mid-sized entrepreneurial, owner-managed, family owned and international businesses. Our people are more than just accountants. We make it our business to know and understand our clients’ long-term ambitions, anticipating and responding to challenges as their clients pursue opportunities.
We are offering a competitive salary to attract the best candidates. Salary will be based on experience and qualification.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and a covering note stating why you believe you are the right person for this role.