Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International.
The firm’s origins stretch back to 1916 and we have been advising businesses in Ireland since the foundation of the State. During this time, we have developed a range of advisory services that can add real value to your business.
- Baker Tilly Hughes Blake Trainees
- Filing Deadlines for Companies with 31st December 2017 year end
- Attraction and retention of key middle management
- Leo Varadkar officially opens the Goodbody EIIS Funds’ largest investment to date
- Equipping leaders to build our future
- Heatwaves and Hospitality go hand in hand
- Controlling the risks threatening business survival
Adding Real Value to Your Business
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses.