Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International.
The firm’s origins stretch back to 1916 and we have been advising businesses in Ireland since the foundation of the State. During this time, we have developed a range of advisory services that can add real value to your business.
- Controlling the risks threatening business survival
- Equipping leaders to build our future
- PAYE Modernisation and ‘’real time’’ Reporting
- Entrepreneurship – The fundamentals of success
- Your Company’s Constitution – Time for a change?
- Getting Established in Ireland – A Tax perspective
- Baker Tilly Hughes Blake appoints Brendan Murphy as Tax Director
Adding Real Value to Your Business
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses.