Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International.
The firm’s origins stretch back to 1916 and we have been advising businesses in Ireland since the foundation of the State. During this time, we have developed a range of advisory services that can add real value to your business.
- Powerscourt Distillery secures €5 million investment
- Ireland: The Journey home for Christmas
- McArdle Skeath secures €3.8 million investment
- Ireland – Top performer in skills and innovation in the EU
- My journey from a Spanish intern to sitting my final ACCA exams
- Black Friday – Cyber Monday
- Image Business Woman of the Year Awards 2017
Adding Real Value to Your Business
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses.