Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International.
The firm’s origins stretch back to 1916 and we have been advising businesses in Ireland since the foundation of the State. During this time, we have developed a range of advisory services that can add real value to your business.
- Shine a Light Night 2018
- Sausage Tree Vodka launches following success of Gunpowder Irish Gin backed by Goodbody EIIS Fund investment
- Sarah-Jane O’Keeffe shortlisted for ‘Accountant of the Year 2018’ with the Irish Early Career Awards
- Goodbody EIIS Fund is now fully invested and is looking forward to 2019
- Baker Tilly Hughes Blake: US – Ireland Business Seminar
- Baker Tilly Hughes Blake Trainees
- Filing Deadlines for Companies with 31st December 2017 year end
Adding Real Value to Your Business
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses.