Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International.
The firm’s origins stretch back to 1916 and we have been advising businesses in Ireland since the foundation of the State. During this time, we have developed a range of advisory services that can add real value to your business.
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs to Invest in Digital Marketing
- The Goodbody EIIS Funds: Open for Business
- 2018 – New Compliance Obligations for Directors & Secretaries
- Are your social media platforms working as hard as you?
- VAT in the Real Estate Sector
- Thinking about a career in accountancy and finance?
- Shaping your business with technology and people
Adding Real Value to Your Business
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses.