Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International.
The firm’s origins stretch back to 1916 and we have been advising businesses in Ireland since the foundation of the State. During this time, we have developed a range of advisory services that can add real value to your business.
- Procedure for the declaration and payment of a dividend in a Private Limited Company
- International Men’s Health
- International Expansion
- More Irish than the Irish themselves? Not for Domicile……
- Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace
- Who is a thought leader and why do they matter?
- When is the last time your company had its financial health check?
Adding Real Value to Your Business
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses.