Welcome to Careers at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake. Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges?
This is your chance to take your career to the next level, here at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we are seeking to recruit talented individuals in all our departments.
Here at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we understand that you have an important decision to make as you now embark on your professional career.
We place great emphasis in providing a comprehensive graduate recruitment process which will allow us to get to know you better and for you to understand what it would be like to be with the team at Baker Tilly Hughes Blake.
The closing date for graduate applicants is Friday, December 8th at 5pm.
For more information on what we have to offer please download our brochure: Graduate Recruitment 2018
Please email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Transaction Services and Advisory Seniors/Managers
Location: Dublin City
Job type: Permanent
Tags: Transaction and Advisory/Senior/Manager
Minimum experience: See description
Qualifications: Qualified ACA, ACCA
Contact name: email@example.com
Baker Tilly Hughes Blake is recruiting transaction service and advisory seniors/managers. The new recruits will join the transaction services and advisory department and will assist in the management of smooth client on-boarding, work as part of wider financial advisory team, while also working with a range of clients. We are seeking candidates who are looking to build a career in a busy and expanding transaction services and advisory department, this an excellent opportunity to join a growing team within a progressive firm.
- To work as part of team on both the buy and sell side of corporate transactions, providing financial due diligence and other advisory services for the Company’s expanding client base
- Create tailored finding reports clearly identifying and addressing any key issues discovered in the target companies that might impact their valuation
- Develop strong relationships with both client and target management teams to ensure strong understanding of business is attained and the best quality information is handed over
- ACA/ACCA qualified with strong academic performance to date
- Previous experience within Transaction Services or Corporate Finance teams is preferable
- Well organised with experience delivering projects within agreed deadlines
- Strong business acumen with an ability to quickly understand how diverse company operate and generate income for their owners
- Excellent analytical and communication skills both written and verbal with experience writing and delivering reports
- Ability to develop and contribute to marketing and business development opportunities
About Baker Tilly Hughes Blake:
At Baker Tilly Hughes Blake we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, tax, transaction services, corporate finance, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice. Our people are more than just accountants. We make it our business to know and understand our clients’ long-term ambitions, anticipating and responding to challenges as their clients pursue opportunities.
Please email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org