Baker Tilly Hughes Blake’s Company Secretarial Department specialises in providing company law advice and assistance in preparing legal documentation to enact any changes in the corporate structure of a company.
The Baker Tilly Hughes Blake Company Secretarial Department offers a unique approach to Company Law. Our team of experienced Chartered Secretaries uses its technical expertise to provide practical advice and solutions while also highlighting opportunities of which clients may not be aware.
We advise on all types of Company Secretarial matters, whether routine or complex, with a commitment that our level of service will be the same for any organisation, irrespective of size. Our practical and solutions-focused approach ensures that the legal requirements are clearly set out and all options are fully explained.
If you are considering investing or doing business in Ireland, please see our ‘Doing Business in Ireland Guide’. This guide has been designed to provide you with all the necessary information on a number of subjects important for considering Ireland for investment or business purposes.
Benefits to your Company
Our Company Secretarial Department is there to provide peace of mind to the directors and members by our commitment to deliver:
- A cost-effective and a solutions-focused service that avoids legal jargon
- Access to expert company law advice
- Security in the knowledge that your company is fully compliant with the requirements of the Companies Act 2014
- Change in registered office
- Change in directors or company secretary and their details
- Change of company name
- Change of Company Constitution
- Redemption and buy-back
- Subdivision and conversion
- Increase in authorised share capital
- Set up new share class and rights to shares
- Share for share exchange
- Share for undertaking
- Golden share and group structures
- Summary Approval Procedure
- Execution of tax planning
Conversion, Strike Off and Restoration
- Conversion of companies/re-registration
- Voluntary strike off
- Administration restoration
- High Court restoration